Additional Information for Grant Seekers
The Board of Trustees meets three times per year and all grants are approved or ratified during one of those meetings. Proposals are accepted for consideration in accordance with the schedule printed above. Grant seekers are encouraged to read our annual reports to develop further understanding of the types of programs supported in the past. There are two libraries that also serve as local resources:
- The Non-Profit Information Center
- Elyria Public Library 1194 West River Road, North Elyria, OH 44035 Phone: (440) 324-9825
- Cleveland’s Foundation Center Library
- The Kent H. Smith Library 1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1356 Cleveland, OH 44115-2001 Phone: (216) 861-1933
- For grant seekers located outside of the Northern Ohio area, many local public libraries have similar resources.